With Memorial day quickly approaching, I wanted to put together a few of the things I’ve been admiring this week. Holidays always have a way of getting me in the mood to shop, and since we are finally starting to see signs of a Spring that’s here to stay, I’ve been on a bit of a shopping binge (blame it on my excitement for the warm weather)!
Red, white and blue are the colors we often strut around in for Memorial Day, but they’re also colors that I love in daily fashion and home decor. I’ve displayed some pieces I recently purchased for summer, as well as some others on my wish list. And of course, how could I not include some great BBQ themed finds in honor of the holiday weekend?
For Minnie, it’s fair to say she’ll be having her share of barbecue fun as well. From food to beer, she’s covered!
Here’s where you can purchase the items shown. Enjoy the holiday weekend!
- (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition Tomato Pop Candle
- All American Swimsuit
- Bursting With Jewels necklace – Coral
- Ladder Lace Romper
- Gingham print sleeveless crop top and skirt
- Roundabout Sunglasses
- Double Cheese Burger Salt & Pepper Shaker Set
- The Wonder City Poster
- Haute Dogs Cookbook
- BLANKNYC Shortalls
- Rogue Volupte Lipstick – Extreme Coral
- BBQ Squeaky Toys
- Pretzel Dog Toy
- Pet Water Bottle
- Admiral Hooded Dog T-Shirt
- The Charming Balloon Collection Dog Toy
- Bowser Beer for Dogs