With all the warm and sunny weather we finally got last weekend, I got kind of excited for Easter. Easter always feels like the real start of Spring, when the days get warmer and flowers start blooming again.
Last Saturday after a long brunch with a friend, (I still have to post those photos!) I picked up some festive Easter basket essentials and put together a basket for Minnie to play with this Sunday. I made a basket for John as well, but I’m holding out until Easter to post those photos because I don’t want to ruin his surprise 🙂 John and I firmly believe that getting an Easter basket has nothing to do with how old you are; who can say no to candy on a holiday?
So, whether you’re planning to whip up a cute basket for your pooch or just pick up a few surprise treats, here’s what’s in Minnie’s Easter basket and where you can buy them:
- Flower plush dog toy: Salty Paw
- Frosted cake pop dog homemade dog treats: Salty Paw
- Black and white cookie homemade dog treat: Salty Paw
- Inside the plastic eggs: Carob-dipped Bocce’s Bakery Green Juice dog treats (check back on Sunday for photos of these) – Bocce’s Bakery
- Adorable Easter pattern dog collars and matching leash: c/o Kristin Willis: ShihPooLover Designs
Let’s keep our fingers crossed for nice weather this weekend!